Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sew a Snood

Several weeks ago my friend Becky over at The Fluff Report mentioned a Snood in one of her posts. Right around the same time my kids got The Lorax movie. Within the story, a guy creates a Snood-a simple circle scarf that everyone had to have. Similar to the infinite scarves you see every where.
Well me being me, I had to try to make my own.
I took an old sweater and cut the sleeves off. I then cut the neck straight across. Next step, sew up the holes made by the sleeves. Do not fear this project or think it is daunting. I was in the process of writing I am not a sewer. Then I realized the word is seamstress. So see I am not one of those. Super simple and turned super cute if I do say so myself.

Before





After



 
…C


 

No comments:

Post a Comment